Do you live or work in New Jersey?
If so, we would love for you to designate NJANA as your local State Association with the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA).
When you choose NJANA, you become part of our statewide efforts to enhance the nurse anesthesia practice in the Garden State. A portion of your dues will help us fund continuing education programs, meetings, events and advocacy efforts to protect and fight for legislation to enhance our practice area.
Registration is easy! If New Jersey is not listed as your “State of Membership” follow these directions:
1. Log into the AANA website – www.aana.com – from your phone or computer.
2. After logging in, you should see your name appear in the upper right corner.
3. If on a mobile device you can scroll down to “my profile” if on a desktop you will go to the drop down next to your name and click “my profile”.
4. Below your contact information, you will see a box “State of Membership.” Through the drop down, you will identify the state that you would like to be identified with if you want to join NJANA select “New Jersey.”
a. AANA Bylaws, indicate that “The State Association shall permit a member of the association to select either place of residence or place of employment for State membership.”
5. Hit the “Submit” button on the bottom of the page to assure your changes go through.
If you have an questions please contact NJANA.