NJANA has partnered with BlocHealth, a healthcare technology company, to provide free access to an online career management platform.
BlocHealth helps you manage your professional data. As a CRNA, you are busy, time is valuable. BlocHealth helps save you time by automating many of the required tasks and keeps all your professional data in one place making it easier to update licensing, credentials, insurance, and to navigate the onboarding process by sharing documents with current and future employers.
The partnership gives you access to:
- BlocApp – easily upload, store and share key credentialing and licensing documents.
Smart Common Application
- BlocApp – a smart, universal common application – submit information once and easily update it from your phone or computer! Uploading documents is as easy as dragging files onto the screen or through taking a picture with your phone.
- Never let a license or certificate lapse again!
- Use YOUR data for the following service: Provider Enrollment, License Registration, DEA Registration, License Renewals and more!*
- The ability to have your data mapped to new applications (many options, sign-up to see what is available)
- Find out where you stand in the process of a particular service offering
*Services come at a cost and do not include the fees state associated fees that certain services require
To take advantage of this offer and join other healthcare professionals in automating these manual tasks, NJANA members must sign-up here:
To learn more, please visit: www.blochealth.com or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions