As advanced practice nurses specializing in anesthesia, airway management, ventilator support, and caring for critically ill patients, New Jersey’s APN-A’s are on the front lines of the war on COVID-19 every day, 24/7.
NJANA has compiled a series of resources and communications that anesthesia providers can use to keep up to date on procedural changes, new medical information, and of course best practices to keep themselves and their patients safe.
NJANA fully supports the concept of Sheltering in Place to help stop the spread of COVID-19 as healthcare providers strive to heal the infected and researchers seek a vaccine and a cure.
To hear NJANA’s public service announcement, click here: Healthy Lungs, Healthy Life
COVID-19 Resources Newsletter
State of New Jersey Executive Orders
- Press Release April 1 – Executive Order 112 – Temporary Lifting of the Joint Protocol
- Press Release May 15 – Executive Order 145 Resuming Elective Procedures
- Press Release May 19 – Guidelines on Resuming Elective Procedures
- State of NJ COVID-19 Vaccination Plan
- NJ Dept. of Health Guidelines for resuming elective surgical procedures – Hospitals
- NJ Dept. of Health Guidelines for resuming elective surgical procedures – Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Living in Uncertain Times – COVID 19 Resources
- COVID-19 and Joint Protocol Bullet Points
- COVID-19 Resources
- MGH Treatment Guide for Critically Ill Patients with COVID-19
- Basics of Ventilation
- Management of Critically Ill
- Case Risk Algorithm
- Treatment Protocol for COVID-19
- Arterial Blood Gas Interpretation